Zeigler Auto Group, we make available Lincoln Protect Extended Service Plans (ESP)
to address quite a few customer needs, which includes levels of protection and price point. We encourage you to spend a few moments to look at the Lincoln Protect PowertrainCare
plan, which is detailed in the brochure below.
Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call us today at 866.943.7778. The Lincoln Protect PowertrainCare cover 29 major engine, transmission and front/rear drive axle components of New and Used vehicles.
Experience First-Class Service with Lincoln
Protect PowertrainCare ESP
Lincoln Protect PowertrainCare coverage is 100% Backed by Lincoln Motor Company.
- Service provided at Lincoln and Ford dealerships in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Lincoln-authorized parts used for covered repairs
- Factory-trained and certified technicians
Experience Peace of Mind
Lincoln Protect PowertrainCare coverage is there when you need it with 24-hour Roadside Assistance when the unexpected happens.
- Includes tire change, lockout, out-of-fuel and battery jump-start assistance
- Towing Assistance (up to $100 per occurrence)
- Emergency Travel Expense (up to $1,000 within the first 5 days per occurrence)
- Destination Assistance (up to $75)
- Call 1-800-521-4140
Plus, Rental Vehicle Benefits.
- Coverage of $45 a day for up to 10 days for covered repairs
Lincoln Protect PowertrainCare
Experience Added Security
Lincoln Protect Key Services Option has you covered against lost, stolen or damaged keys and key fobs.
- If your key and/or fob are ...
- Damaged and will not work
- Locked in your vehicle
- Your plan will ...
- Replace or reprogram your key(s) and/or fob(s)
For NEW Lincoln Protect Plans:
- Coverage begins with the original in-service date (New Vehicle Limited Warranty start date) and zero miles or hours. Your selected coverage expires upon reaching the earlier of time or mileage.
For USED Lincoln Protect Plans:
Vehicles within the New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Eligible Lincoln, Ford and Mercury vehicles that have New Vehicle Limited Warranty remaining at the time of purchase ? coverage begins at the signature date and current mileage. Coverage ends at the earlier of the number of months purchased or the number of miles purchased from the expiration of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
Vehicles outside the New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Elegance for Miles
Lincoln Protect PowertrainCare Protects Against Unforeseen Repairs
With a Lincoln Protect PowertrainCare Extended Service Plan, you are protected from unforeseen covered repairs on your vehicle for up to the earlier of 8 years or 150,000 miles.
That's well beyond the new Warranty that comes with your vehicle. Now is the time to protect your investment with a Lincoln Protect PowertrainCare Extended Service Plan.
Why Lincoln Protect PowertrainCare Is Such A Great Value
The price for parts and labor to repair many major components can be significant. One repair bill can easily exceed the price of your Lincoln Protect PowertrainCare coverage. It's clear that this coverage can quickly pay for itself!
| ||Standard||Optional |
|New Lincoln and Competitive-make Vehicle Plans ||$100 ||$0, $50, $200, Disappearing |
|Used Lincoln and Competitive-make Vehicle Plans ||$100 ||$50, $200, Disappearing |
*These examples are based on an average estimated U.S. retail repair cost for 2015-2016 MKC. Actual repair costs will vary by vehicle and dealer location.
Lincoln Protect PowertrainCare Covers 29 Components
- All Internally Lubricated Parts
- Cylinder Block
- Cylinder Heads
- Manifold (Exhaust and Bolts)
- Manifold (Intake and Bolts)
- Oil Pan
- Oil Pump
- Seals and Gaskets
- Thermostat Housing
- Timing Chain Cover
- Timing Chain (Gears or Belt)
- Turbocharger/ Supercharger Unit (Factory-Installed)
- Valve Covers
- Water Pump
- All Internally Lubricated Parts
- Torque Converter
- Transfer Case (Including All Internal Parts)
- Transmission Case
- Axle Shafts
- Rear: Drive Axle Housing and Front Axle Housing for 4x4 (Including All Internal Parts)
- Front: Final Drive Housing and Rear Axle Housing for AWD (Including All Internal Parts)
- Hubs, Automatic Front Locking (Four-Wheel Drive)
- Locking Rings (Four-Wheel Drive)
- Seals and Gaskets
- Universal and Constant Velocity Joints
Time and Mileage Options*
Based on your driving needs, you can customize a Lincoln Protect PowertrainCare that's right for you.
|Plan Length or Miles Covered (Coverage ends at the earlier of years or mileage) ||3 Years||4 years||5 Years||6 Years||7 Years||8 Years |
|36,000 Miles ||O ||O ||O ||X ||X ||X |
|48,000 Miles ||O ||O ||O ||X ||X ||X |
|60,000 Miles ||O ||O ||O ||X ||X ||X |
|75,000 Miles ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X |
|100,000 Miles ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X |
|125,000 Miles ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X |
|150,000 Miles ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X |
*Used Plan Time and Mileage Options
- Available beyond the New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Coverage lengths range from 1 year/12,000 miles to 5 years/75,000 miles for 2006 and newer vehicles.
This is intended to provide general information about a PowertrainCare Extended Service Plan offered by Lincoln Protect. It was printed for the October 2017 plan year. Prices and plan details may have changed after the brochure was printed. Plan availability, benefits, coverage and provider may vary by state. Please refer to your plan's service contract for the actual terms and conditions.
In Florida, Lincoln Protect on Lincoln vehicles is a Service Contract from Ford Motor Company (License #12118). Lincoln Protect on competitive-make vehicles is a Service Contract from The American Road Insurance Company, Dearborn, MI 48126 (Certificate of Authority #09079).
In Texas, Lincoln Protect is a Service Contract from Ford Motor Service Company (License #SCP-165).
Learn more about our full range of Lincoln Protect Extended Warranty plans today.