At Zeigler Auto Group, we offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans (ESP) that address a number of customer needs, including levels of protection and prices. New and Used Ford Protect ESP ExtraCARE Plans extend your vehicle’s Standard Warranty by covering 1,000+ components. We encourage you to take a few moments to review the Ford ESP ExtraCARE EV Extended Service Plans, which is detailed in the brochure below. As always, if you have any questions about any Ford ESP warranty, please give us a call today at 269.685.3557.
Insist On Ford Protect
- 100% backed by Ford
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance 1-800-241-3673
- Rental Benefits
- Ford Certified Technicians
- Ford-Authorized Parts
- Service in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Key Services
Drive On with First-Class Service
Ford Protect ExtraCARE EV coverage is 100% backed by Ford Motor Company.
- Service provided at Ford and Lincoln dealerships in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Ford-authorized parts used for covered repairs
- Factory-trained and certified technicians
Drive On with Valuable Benefits
Ford Protect ExtraCARE EV coverage is there when you need it with 24-hour Roadside Assistance.
- Includes tire change, lockout, out-of-fuel and battery jump-start assistance
- Towing Assistance (up to $100 per occurrence)
- Emergency Travel Expense (up to $1,000 within the first 5 days per occurrence)
- Destination Assistance (up to $75)
- Call 1-800-241-3673
Rental Vehicle Benefits
- Standard coverage includes $60 a day for up to 10 days for covered repairs
Ford Protect ExtraCARE EV
Drive On with Key Services
Key Services is an optional benefit within your Ford Protect ExtraCARE EV coverage. The technology in today’s keys/key fobs makes it expensive to replace.
- Your optional Ford Protect Key Services benefit will replace your key(s) and/or fob(s) if they are:
- Damaged and will not work
Drive On with Savings
Ford Protect ExtraCARE EV coverage is an affordable way to limit your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Protects you from the rising cost of future repair bills
- Pay only your deductible, if any, per covered repair visit
- 100% transferable, which may increase your vehicle’s resale value (transfer fee applies)
Relax and Drive On
Based on your driving needs, you can customize a Ford Protect ExtraCARE EV Extended Service Plan that's right for you.
(Coverage ends at the earlier of years or mileage)
|Plan Length or Miles Covered||3 Years ||4 Years ||5 Years ||6 Years ||7 Years ||8 Years ||9 Years ||10 Years |
|36,000 Miles||O||X||X||X||X||X||X||X |
|48,000 Miles||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X |
|60,000 Miles||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X |
|75,000 Miles||X||X||X||X||X||X ||X||X |
|100,000 Miles||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X |
|125,000 Miles||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X |
O Not Offered
Used Plan Time and Mileage OptionsAvailable beyond the New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Coverage lengths range from 1 year/10,000 miles to 6 years/75,000 miles for 2010 and newer vehicles.
Note: BEV and Hybrid vehicle batteries come with an 8-year/100,000-mile manufacturer warranty and are not covered under any Ford Protect Plan.
With a Ford Protect ExtraCARE EV Extended Service Plan, you are protected from unforeseen covered repairs on your vehicle for up to the earlier of 10 years or 150,000 miles. That’s well beyond the New Vehicle Limited Warranty that comes with your vehicle. Now is the time to protect your investment with a Ford Protect ExtraCARE EV Extended Service Plan.
| ||Standard ||Optional |
|New Ford Vehicle Plans ||$100 ||$0, $50, $200, Disappearing |
|Used Ford Vehicle Plans ||$100 ||$50, $200, Disappearing |
ExtraCare Covered Components
- Drive Motors
- Drive Motor Mounts
- Oil Pump
- Radiator Fan (Clutch or Motor)
- Seals and Gaskets
- Water Pump
- Heated Backglass (Electrical Only—Not Glass Damage or Breakage)
- Ignition Switch
- Radiator Fan Relay
- Speedometer/Odometer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Switches (Manually Operated, Electrical)
- Voltage Regulator
- Wiper Motors
- Wiring Harnesses
- Anti-Lock Brake Module and Sensor
- Backing Plates
- Brake Booster (Power)
- Combination Valve
- Master Cylinder
- Metal Lines and Fittings
- Parking Brake Linkage and Cables
- Retainers and Clips
- Shaft (Brake Pedal)
- Ball Joints (Upper and Lower)
- Control Arms (Upper and Lower)
- Control Arm Shafts and Bushings
- Linkage and Bushings
- Spindle and Spindle Supports
- Stabilizer Bar
- Tie Rods
- Axle Shafts
- Seals and Gaskets
- Column Lock (Tilt Wheel)
- Control Valve
- Idler Arm
- Electric Power Steering Actuator
- Seals and Gaskets
- Steering Gear Housing, Manual and Power (Including All Internal Parts)
- Underbody Linkages and Couplings
AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch
- A/C Clutch Bearings
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Compressor Clutch Switch
- A/C Compressor Head
- A/C Compressor Seals
- A/C Condenser
- Auto Temp Control
- Field Coil
- Heater Blower Motor
- Heater Control Assembly
- Heater Core Assembly
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Air Suspension (Selected Electronic Components)
- Instrument Cluster, Electronic (Excluding Dash Pad, Clock, Audio and Visual Equipment)
- Keyless Entry System (Excluding Door Handles)
- Power Antenna
- Power Door Locks and Retainer Clips (Excluding Door Handles)
- Power Seat Motors
- Power Window Motors
- Power Window Regulators
- SecuriCodeTM Keyless Entry
- Speed Control
Why Ford Protect ExtraCARE EV coverage is such a great value. The price for parts and labor to repair many major components can be significant. One repair bill can easily exceed the price of you <>b>Ford Protect ExtraCARE EV coverage. It’s clear that this coverage can quickly pay for itself!
The high-voltage battery assembly in your electric vehicle comes with an 8-year/100,000-mile warranty and is not eligible for coverage under any extended warranty.
0% APR interest-free Installment Payment Plan with flexible payment options is available when the extended service plan is not included in the vehicle financing. Everyone qualifies, making it the smart choice.
This brochure is intended to provide general information about an ExtraCARE Extended Service Plan offered by Ford Protect. It was printed for the October 2023 plan year. Prices and plan details may have changed after the brochure was printed. Plan availability, benefits, coverage and provider may vary by state. Please refer to your plan's service contract for the actual terms and conditions.
In Florida, Ford Protect on Ford vehicles is a Service Contract from Ford Motor Service Company (License #42722).
In Texas, Ford Protect is a Service Contract from Ford Motor Service Company (License #SCP-165).
Click Ford Protect Extended Service Plans to learn more about these plans today.